Storyboard and mock up
This week, I created the storyboard for my multimedia piece. I used PowerPoint to do this -- I am very comfortable with PowerPoint, so I found it easy to layout the individual parts of the final project with it. I was also able to reorder the slides easily while I was thinking and designing.
I have a mock up too that I created in Flash. I am also starting on the Camtasia screen capture videos, and will plan to share an example in class on Nov. 30.
One issue I encountered during the mock up design, was that the YouTube channel as it appears on the screen is much bigger than I want my final instructional piece to be. I am planning for 800 x 600 but as we know, the height of many web pages is greater than 600. I am still working on this, and hope to have it resolved before class next week.
To share in class on Thursday Nov. 30:
⇒Storyboard in PowerPoint
⇒Mock up in Flash, HTML
⇒Camtasia screen capture video example
⇒Resolve design issue regarding dimensions of final piece


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home