Instructional technology student's exploration of web 2.0 technology and user interface
RSS feeds, Wikis, Blogs, Vlogs, Flickr, GeoMapping...

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The countdown begins...

I know, I know. There is no class Thanksgiving week, but I sure am going to count it as time available for working on my project.

This week, I finished my proposal - thanks Azure for your helpful reading of it - and also have produced some wireframes of the interface design. I have also created the YouTube video channel that I will use as the example for this instructional piece.

I found a very cool tutorial for Yahoo's new web mail. I am going to try to learn from it, and use the layout and interface features as a guide for my project. You can view the tutorial at http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/

Here's a screen shot for your viewing pleasure.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home